Academic Coaching For Individuals And Groups
- Helping ambitious students love learning and create compelling futures
- Specializing in math for standardized tests: SAT, ACT, SSAT, ISEE, GRE, GMAT
- High school, middle school, and grade school mathematics (arithmetic-calculus)
- Learning and thinking skills (study habits, organization, concentration, productivity)
- Academic mentoring (personal support to help students fulfill scholastic potential)
- Experienced in meeting special needs – including those of students with high IQ
- Utilizing the Socratic Method, Direct Instruction, and other teaching modalities
- Personalized programs tailored to each student’s particular needs and goals
- Since 1978
Courses And Workshops
- Cool Calculator Tricks: Using Graphing Calculators to Ace Standardized Math Tests
- Algebra/Geometry Head Start: Be Prepared! Catch Up! Get Ahead!
- Make Learning a Basic Family Value (for parents of young children)
- Receive high school and college credit through online course work at Stanford, U.C. Berkeley, BYU, etc.
- Customized summer work to get a jump on tough math classes, fill knowledge gaps, or obtain credit by examination
- Remediation for struggling students and course supplementation for the gifted and talented
- Referrals to other top academic professionals (tutors, independent college counselors, neuropsych testing specialists, educational therapists, career consultants, etc.)
- Strategic advice for tutoring companies and non-profits
- Business coaching for private practice educators
Availability And Fees
Chris works with students at their homes in San Francisco, Marin, and Sonoma County, California, and via video conference with pupils across the U.S. and around the world.
Chris's fees are high, in line with those of other top academic coaches in the San Francisco Bay Area. Discounted rates are offered for advance payment, package purchases, and sessions conducted online.
For details, visit the Store.
Click here to view Chris's expectations for students, teachers, and parents.
Terms Of Service
Click here for complete information on Chris's policies.